At Meet2Talk we are always looking for talented people joining our mission to make international families lives easier! Below you will find current job postings. However, if you like what we do and think that you can contribute to our goal, we would like to hear from you anyway!
Please send your unsolicited applications to:
At Meet2Talk we are currently looking for…
Interns/Volunteers to join our new Content Management Team
We are creating a new team of (2-3) Content Managers with passion, experience and skills, who will join us on our mission to make Expat’s lives easier. The primary responsibility of the Content Team is to help develop and implement a new content feature, which is planned to be released on the Meet2Talk platform in Q4. Find out more…
Meet2Talk is a start-up with a passion for making international assignments easier for families and companies. Our HR platform offers companies and organisations the possibility to support the family, and in particular the accompanying partner, in order to settle in well at a new destination. Meet2Talk makes it easier to establish a local network and gain knowledge from other expats. The new content feature will be an important new part of the platform.
Intern/Volunteer Content Manager
You will work closely within a team of 2-3 other Content Managers, as well as with the whole Meet2Talk team. We are a small organization made up of management, communication, development, sales and partnerships.
- Identify and research relevant types of content suitable for the Meet2Talk platform
- Identify, evaluate, and contact potential collaborators and suppliers of content
- Manage dialogue and collaboration with content providers and together develop further content and extend collaboration
- Edit and proofread potential content
- Upload and manage the content on our platform.
- Build relationships with and reach out to external partners to collaborate with Meet2Talk on specific content and resources
- Assist the Meet2Talk team in any areas (e.g. SoMe, graphics, global mobility) you have expertise in and are passionate about
We would love our new team members…
- … to be internationals – maybe you are an expat partner or international living in Central Region of Denmark.
- … to be a strong communicator who can reach out to partners and is a strong relation builder.
- … to have a structured administrative profile.
- … to have an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- … be a person who holds a passion for expat needs when moving to a new location.
- … to be the type of person who brings in new ideas and knowledge about both your local area/surroundings, as well as your home country/location
- … to be someone who loves to work as a member of a team – but who also can work independently.
Knowledge of the international environment in Aarhus, or expat living in general is not a must, but can be helpful. Any additional expertise such as content creation/editing, SoMe or graphics/design might be favorable, but is not required.
- … an office where you can work together with your colleagues in the team, as well as the rest of the Meet2Talk team.
- … flexible working hours, it is also possible to work from home.
- … a new network, a mix of Danish and international colleagues, as well as the chance to make extensive use of your skills – and network from your local environment.
- … important and meaningful work to support internationals worldwide.
- … being part of a dedicated, curious and social international team.
This position is for 10-15 hours a week for a period of three (3) months. Please apply with your CV and a short letter of motivation through email to firstname.lastname@example.org until 14th September 2020, at the latest. We are looking forward to receiving your application!