ADMIN TUTORIAL: SECURITY FUNCTIONALITIES
HOW TO SEE CHECK INS AND MESSAGES FROM EMPLOYEES
Log in and see check ins and messages from employees moving or travelling in hazardous areas between safe locations.
The security admin section is accessible only for security admin users
on web and in the Meet2Talk app.
- Log in or sign up in the Meet2Talk app. The app is available in App Store and Google Play.
- Or log in at https://app.meet2talk.com/login on the web.
- On the ‘Home’ page select ‘More’ in the menu.
- On the ‘More’ page, select ‘Global Security Administration’.
Select the setting ‘Check In Overview’ to see the latest check in location for all users.
Click on a name on the list or the relevant pin.
You will see all check ins for this user, any message the user has left for each check in, and be able to zoom in and see the geo-location for each check in.
The largest pin shows the latest check in.
* Check in data and information is only kept for a maximum of 60 days and then deleted. No check in data is stored for more than 60 days.