HOW TO POST AND COMMUNICATE TO EMPLOYEES AND FAMILIES AT COMPANY LOCATIONS
Admin users can post messages and information on behalf of the company and easily reach employees and spouses at any company location.
The admin section is accessible only for post writers and company admin users on web.
To select a location group, click on Manage my locations and select the location or locations, of your choice.
The selected location groups will be visible in the sidebar on the left.
Click on a group and you will see the feed of the selected group. The name of the group will be displayed at the top of the feed.
Note: If the list of options does not appear when you tick the box, make sure you have selected a location group on the left. If a location group is not selected, the list of options will not appear.
To post a company message select the location group you want to post in and click on ‘Post’ at the top right.
Tick the box ‘Post as [company name]’ and your employee profile picture will be replaced by the company logo.
A list of options for your company post will appear.
You can now post in the location group selected, or choose multiple location groups in different countries from the list.
You can also select countries and post in all the locations in the selected country or countries at the same time.
Note: Although the location groups are accessible to employees and spouses from all subscribing companies your company post will only be visible in the feed to your employees and their spouses.
The company post will be visible with the company logo to all your employees and spouses who access this location group.
Any employee or spouse who has selected this particular location group to be visible in the sidebar will receive a push notification in the app and an email notification informing them that their company has shared a post.
Step 6 – best practice examples
- Post a welcome post when you first subscribe to M2T
- Post regularly company news to include employees and their families
- Post and inform about company events, local events etc. in specific locations
- Post, inform and link to new rules and guidelines when they come into force
- Post and inform families if you have uploaded new information on to the Company Information section
- Post news, updates and links when incidents occur in the region
- Use this opportunity to communicate to all employees and families and strengthen inclusion and employer wellbeing