HOW TO UPLOAD AND SHARE INFORMATION
Upload and share relevant documents and information.
Add folders and files that are only accessible to your spouses and employees.
Only company admin users have access to these functionalities.
Company Administration and admin user section accessible on web.
- Log in with you email and password at:
- On the Home page select ‘More’ on the top menu.
- On the ‘More’ page, select ‘Company Information’.
In this Company Information section employees and spouses can access any information and documents uploaded by an Admin user.
Use the Add folders and add files buttons to organise the information you wish to provide for your employees and spouses.
Click on ‘Add Folder’ to create a new folder.
You have the option to choose an image that shows the content of the folder.
When you are finished, klick ‘Create’ to add your new folder.
Click on ‘Add File’ to add a new file.
Choose a file to upload from your computer and click ‘Upload file’ to add the file to your company information.
To edit or delete a folder or file, click on the settings ‘wheel’ in the upper right corner.
If you need to upload a lot of information, you have the option to upload a zip-file with an existing folder and file structure.
Step 7 – best practice examples
- Country information, cultural information, newsletters, tips & tricks, practical advice etc.
- Instructions and guidelines, e.g., insurance, travel, safety/security, health instructions etc.
- Pre assignment documents, repatriation information, forms, check lists Information or links to relocation, housing, health care information, schools, childcare information etc.
- Information or links to job search, local job markets, work permits, local work culture, educational institutions and universities etc.
- Information on locations critical for attraction and where attraction is a challenge
- Company contact information, e.g. in case of emergencies